- We know why you don't eat Paella that Often.
- It eventually takes around 3 hours to properly cook it.
- We brought the solution for your right from Spain.
- With this kit you can enjoy an authentic, with 100% natural ingredients, Paella in just 18 minutes.
- All you need to enjoy it is a wooden spoon and a pan.
- You can enjoy the Spanish Cuisine experience in no time.
Ingredients: Seafood stock (water, shrimp paste, salt, extra virgin oil, sunflower oil, tomato, maltodextrin, saffron extract, saffron, garlic and parsley), tomato sauce (onion, crushed tomato (salt and citric acid as acidulant), extra virgin olive oil, garlic, sugar parsley and salt), cuttlefish and red pepper. Bomba Rice
Allergies: May contain traces of wheat (gluten), fish, soy and milk.
HOW TO COOK IT
Quick and easy to make! Open the can and pour the content (especial Spanish broth and sautéed sauce base for the perfect Paella) into a 28-30cm paella pan. Turn on the heat at maximum temperature. When it begins to boil, add the rice. Cook at medium heat for 16-18 minutes stirring from time to time. Let it stand for 3-4 minutes, serve and enjoy!