- We know why you don't eat Seafood Noodles that Often.
- It eventually takes around 3 hours to properly cook it.
- We brought the solution for your right from Spain.
- With this kit you can enjoy an authentic, with 100% natural ingredients, Paella in just 18 minutes.
- All you need to enjoy it is a wooden spoon and a pan.
- You can enjoy the Spanish Cuisine experience in no time.
This Special kit its design so you can add any seafood you like and make your special #MYQC.
|Calories||Protein||Total Carbs.||Total Fat.|
About 3 serving per container.
Ingredients: Seafood stock (water, shrimp paste, salt, extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, tomato, maltodextrin, saffron extract and saffron, garlic and parsley) and tomato sauce (onion, crushed tomato (tomato, salt and citric acid as acidulant), extra virgin olive oil, sherry wine, garlic, sugar, parsley and salt). Bomba rice.
Allergies: May contain traces of wheat (gluten), fish, soy and milk.
HOW TO COOK IT
Quick and easy to make! Open the can and pour the content (especial Spanish broth and sautéed sauce base for the perfect Paella) into a 28-30cm paella pan. Turn on the heat at maximum temperature. When it begins to boil, add the rice. Cook at medium heat for 16-18 minutes stirring from time to time. Let it stand for 3-4 minutes, serve and enjoy!