- We know why you don't eat Seafood Noodles that Often.
- It eventually takes around 3 hours to properly cook it.
- We brought the solution for your right from Spain.
- With this kit you can enjoy an authentic, with 100% natural ingredients, Paella in just 18 minutes.
- All you need to enjoy it is a wooden spoon and a pan.
- You can enjoy the Spanish Cuisine experience in no time.
|Calories||Protein||Total Carbs.||Total fat|
About 3 servings per container.
Ingredients: Seafood stock (water, shrimp paste, salt, extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, tomato, maltodextrin, saffron extract and saffron, garlic and parsley), tomato sauce (onion, crushed tomato, (tomato, salt and citric acid as acidulant), extra virgin olive oil, garlic, sugar, parsley and salt), cuttlefish, (cuttlefisch and extra virgin olive oil) and red pepper. Noodles (wheat semolina).
Allergies: May contain traces of fish, soy, egg and milk.
HOW TO COOK IT
Quick and easy to make! Open the can and pour the content (especial Spanish broth and sautéed sauce base for the perfect Fideuá) into a 28-30cm paella pan. Turn on the heat at medium temperature. When it begins to boil, add the Spanish noodles. Cook at medium heat for 10 minutes stirring from time to time. Let it stand for 2-3 minutes, serve and enjoy!