- We know why you don't eat Seafood Noodles that Often.
- It eventually takes around 3 hours to properly cook it.
- We brought the solution for your right from Spain.
- With this kit you can enjoy an authentic, with 100% natural ingredients, Paella in just 18 minutes.
- All you need to enjoy it is a wooden spoon and a pan.
- You can enjoy the Spanish Cuisine experience in no time.
This Special kit its design so you can add any meat you like and make you special #MyQC.
|Calories||Protein||Total Carbs.||Total Fat|
About 3 serving per container.
Vegetable stock (water, onion, carrot, leek, mushroom mix, extra virgin olive oil, salt, garlic, maltodextrin, saffron extract and saffron), tomato sauce (onion, crushed tomato (tomato, salt and citric acid as acidulant), extra virgin olive oil, sherry wine, garlic, sugar, parsley and salt), carrot, zucchini, artichoke, red pepper and green peas. Bomba Rice.
HOW TO COOK IT
Quick and easy to make! Open the can and pour the content (especial Spanish broth and sautéed sauce base for the perfect Paella) into a 28-30cm paella pan. Turn on the heat at maximum temperature. When it begins to boil, add the rice. Cook at medium heat for 16-18 minutes stirring from time to time. Let it stand for 3-4 minutes, serve and enjoy!