- We know why you don't eat Paella that Often.
- It eventually takes around 3 hours to properly cook it.
- We brought the solution for your right from Spain.
- With this kit you can enjoy an authentic, with 100% natural ingredients, Paella in just 18 minutes.
- All you need to enjoy it is a wooden spoon and a pan.
- You can enjoy the Spanish Cuisine experience in no time.
|Calories||Protein||Total Carbs.||Total Fat|
About 3 servings per cointainer.
Ingredients: Seafood stock (water, shrimp paste, salt, extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, tomato, maltodextrin, saffron extract and saffron, garlic and parsley), tomato sauce (onion, crushed tomato (tomato, salt and citric acid as acidulant), extra virgin olive oil, sherry wine, garlic, sugar, parsley and salt), clam, artichoke and green peas. Bomba Rice
Allergies: May contain traces of wheat (gluten), fish, soy and milk
HOW TO COOK IT
Quick and easy to make!!! Open the can pour the content into a 28-30cm pan. Turn on heat at maximum. When it begins to boil, add rice and reduce heat to medium. Cook at medium heat for 16-18 minutes stirring from time to time. Let it stand for 3-4 minutes, serve and enjoy!